Many technology-oriented projects are mission critical, highly complex, and require 'tight' resources - skilled people and monetary funding. Infinite provides Project Management services to help our clients mitigate risks and avoid common pitfalls that could otherwise lead to project delays, cost over-runs, and delivery failure.
Infinite Project Management processes are coupled with our adaptable System Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology to ensure projects are completed successfully – timely and cost-effectively meeting the business objectives.
Depending on the needs of a project, our skilled Project Managers leverage proven project management techniques and tools to efficiently manage project scope, resources, work tasks, and issue resolution to ensure high quality, value-add deliverables so that the business benefits are effectively realized.
Infinite's experienced Project Managers stay focused on Critical Success Factors
- Scope and timeframe are realistic and manageable
- Work and schedule are properly planned and monitored
- Critical path, risks, and issues are managed
- Stakeholders are involved for agile decision making
- Project organization supports high performance teams
- Project communication and reporting are effectively disseminated
- Change management requirements are identified and addressed
- Quality assurance is integrated into project plan
- Business objectives and benefits are attained