INFINITE is truly a technology neutral, unbiased service provider. We have no technology partnerships or reselling agreements with any software or hardware companies. Plain and simple, we find the best technology for our clients based on their business requirements and budget.
Our experienced consultants work methodically from a comprehensive plan based on business and technology requirements to help organizations assess and choose the right technology solutions. We develop this customized plan before undertaking software and technology evaluations. INFINITE will gain a solid understanding of your company's tactical and strategic objectives to help ensure a successful technology implementation.
INFINITE's Technology Evaluation services include the following:
Need help making a Technology decision? Contact Us today to learn how we may assist you.
- A project planning and kick-off phase to develop a detailed project plan and gain consensus on the guiding principles for the project.
- Comprehensive business and technical requirements analysis to ensure the end form and function meets the particular needs of all stakeholders.
- An evaluation phase that will use the business requirements to build a very thorough Technology Evaluation Matrix that factors different evaluation criteria.
- An RFI and short-listing of vendors phase that will produce an RFP that will be used to go to market to find the best vendor solution.
- When applicable, provide insight for making a buy versus build recommendation.
- RFP management which includes submission to the short list of vendors, rating and scoring the technology vendors, follow-up with the vendors, coordinating demos, etc.
- Vendor management including negotiations and fine tuning of the terms of the agreement and purchase of the contract/software. INFINITE will lend its expertise in negotiating training, maintenance, and renewal fees among other details to assist you in awarding the contract to the chosen vendor.